FMF - Powercore 4/4 SA
- New modular end cap allows easy tuning alterations
- Standard Hi-Flo 2" end cap boosts all-around performance; optional smaller 13/4" end cap smooths power delivery; spark arrestor module adds off-road versatility
- Computer designed and dyno tested for every 4-stroke application
- Enhanced sonic evacuation delivers a higher flow of exhaust gases, which increases power
- A stainless steel mid-pipe mates to the computer-designed aluminum rear can for lightweight durability
- Square or round (depending on the machine) perforated steel inner cores make for optimum flow, using hi-flo technology
- FMF's exclusive cross-weave internal packing provides longevity and maximum sound dispersion
- Elliptical aluminum can offers strategic sizing for superior performance
- Optional Quiet Core insert will provide a decrease in sound level if desired
- PowerCore 4 SA (spark arrestor) features a patented screen-type spark arrestor that is approved by the U.S.F.S. and does not interrupt exhaust flow so there's no performance loss
- The PowerCore 4 SA system's strategic ports allow the sonics to evacuate more effectively with the computer-designed Performance Flow end cap
- Item Requires Shipping
- 73.0 lbs.
- W15.0000” x H8.0000” x L108.0000”
Our Best Pricing
Manufacturers occasionally suggest that products be advertised at their suggested retail price. Because our price on this item is lower than the manufacturer's "minimum advertised price", the manufacturer does not allow us to show you our price until you place the item in your shopping cart.
Please note that this does not require you to purchase the product. You can easily remove it from your shopping cart if you decide not to buy it. We realize that this is an inconvenience and are regularly working with manufactures on how their policies impact our customers.
Please contact us at 920-423-3309 Mon-Fri between 9-5 CST with any questions or for additional support.×