Cobra - Fi2000R Plug-In Fuel Processor
- Proven Fi2000R comes with leads that snap directly into the bike's injector bodies
- Standard open-loop design for 06 Dyna and all 07-08 models can use exhaust systems that do or do not have O sensor bungs
- More advanced tuning for modified bikes
- Think of third tuning pot as an electronic main jet while thinking of the entire Fi2000R as a digital jet kit
- Full range of fuel adjustment (0-10 settings) across all rpm ranges
- Three easily identifiable lights: green - Fi2000R is adding more fuel to the air/fuel ratio approx. 14:1; green and yellow lights - these lights will be on in unison when throttle is open more quickly and air/fuel mixture is approx. 12.5:1; red - light comes on and stays on as long as the Fi2000R follows the fuel curve while adjusting to approx. 12.8:1 air/fuel ratio, which is where the engine will produce its best full-throttle power
- Step-by-step instructions
- Improves rideability by smoothing out the powerband and giving the bike more throttle response
- Corrects lean air/fuel mixture problems; eliminates overheating, hesitation on acceleration or an uneven cruising rpm
- Waterproof circuit board
- No fuel map adjustments or computer downloads required
- MANUFACTURER'S NOTE: Standard models not legal for operation on public highways in the state of California.
- MANUFACTURER'S NOTE: C.A.R.B. E.O. # D-633-1.
- Item Requires Shipping
- 73.0 lbs.
- W15.0000” x H8.0000” x L108.0000”
Our Best Pricing
Manufacturers occasionally suggest that products be advertised at their suggested retail price. Because our price on this item is lower than the manufacturer's "minimum advertised price", the manufacturer does not allow us to show you our price until you place the item in your shopping cart.
Please note that this does not require you to purchase the product. You can easily remove it from your shopping cart if you decide not to buy it. We realize that this is an inconvenience and are regularly working with manufactures on how their policies impact our customers.
Please contact us at 920-423-3309 Mon-Fri between 9-5 CST with any questions or for additional support.×