Zipper's - Thunderpro Thunderjet And Thunderjet Kits
- ThunderJet's patented third fuel circuit delivers needed fuel to the engine only at higher rpm (4500 and up)
- Allows use of the main jet to tune for smooth, broad mid-range power - supplement the top-end with the ThunderJet
- Jets are used to control the amount of fuel sent to the engine
- Comes with complete installation/tuning instructions and extra jets
- The system can operate over a wide range of altitude and atmospheric conditions
- ThunderPro ThunderJet is designed for today's larger-displacement engines, with a higher-capacity fuel delivery tube for increased volume when used in larger, high-rpm engines
- Made in the U.S.A.
- NOTE: Some machining of carb body is required.
- NOTE: Legal in California only for racing vehicles which may never be used upon a highway.
- Item Requires Shipping
- 73.0 lbs.
- W15.0000” x H8.0000” x L108.0000”
Our Best Pricing
Manufacturers occasionally suggest that products be advertised at their suggested retail price. Because our price on this item is lower than the manufacturer's "minimum advertised price", the manufacturer does not allow us to show you our price until you place the item in your shopping cart.
Please note that this does not require you to purchase the product. You can easily remove it from your shopping cart if you decide not to buy it. We realize that this is an inconvenience and are regularly working with manufactures on how their policies impact our customers.
Please contact us at 920-423-3309 Mon-Fri between 9-5 CST with any questions or for additional support.×