Fuel Moto E-Series Dyna 2-into-1 Full System
The E-Series 2/1 full system is designed to make superior horsepower and torque at an especially reasonable dB level. These systems have been tested extensively on the dynamometer as well as in real world conditions for optimum performance. Each 2/1 full system features a baffle system which provides maximum flow and attenuation of sound waves to create an awesome deep, low frequency exhaust note which is further accentuated by our evolutionary tuneable elliptical diffuser disc system.
- Featuring a 304 stainless steel hi-output header which is hand built & fully TIG welded.
- Tapered & stepped primaries. Tested and developed on motors from stock to over 150+ horsepower!
- Includes both 12mm & 18mm bungs. This allows for both stock & wide band oxygen sensors to be used.
- E-Series tuneable muffler with 15 E-Series discs included.
- Available in show chrome or black ceramic finishes.
- 2.5" full length heat shields for superior coverage.
- Fits all 2006-Current H-D Dyna models (excluding FLD Switchback).
- Made in the U.S.A.
Every single Fuel Moto E-Series exhaust system model is put through and extensive R&D process that includes power, sound, air/fuel curves, mapping, fitment and finish. No detail is left undone. If you have any questions, please contact us at 920-423-3309.
- Item Requires Shipping
- 73.0 lbs.
- W15.0000” x H8.0000” x L108.0000”
Our Best Pricing
Manufacturers occasionally suggest that products be advertised at their suggested retail price. Because our price on this item is lower than the manufacturer's "minimum advertised price", the manufacturer does not allow us to show you our price until you place the item in your shopping cart.
Please note that this does not require you to purchase the product. You can easily remove it from your shopping cart if you decide not to buy it. We realize that this is an inconvenience and are regularly working with manufactures on how their policies impact our customers.
Please contact us at 920-423-3309 Mon-Fri between 9-5 CST with any questions or for additional support.×