Jackpot Super Duals & Crossover
Jackpot head pipes are the highest quality, best performing head pipes on the market. The Jackpot Super Duals are designed to deliver top level performance, tunability, and the ultimate in heat dissipation for both rider and passenger. The included Jackpot 2/1/2 style head pipe provide proven performance gains with a broad torque curve other pipes simply cannot match. The Super Duals feature a 304 stainless steel header and a crossover pipe with both* 12mm & 18mm O2 bungs (*1999-2008 models include 18mm O2 bungs only), CNC formed mandrel bends, and each pipe is completely tig welded by hand. These beautiful head pipes are covered with 2.5" heavy duty laser cut heat shields. The Super Duals are offered for 2009-Later FLH models, as well as 2007-2008 FLH, and 1999-2006 FLH. Yes, a crossover head pipe for pre-2009 bikes! All necessary hardware is included for installation.
Beware of imitations and demand the best!
- Heavy duty .065 Stainless Steel header & cross under pipe
- Heavy duty 2.5” laser cut chrome plated full heat shields
- 18mm & 12mm oxygen sensor bungs to accommodate stock and wide band O2 sensors. Plugs are also included. (*99-08 has 18mm only)
- Exclusive "Tandem-Flow" large diameter merge collector
- Flows approx 20% more than our standard Jackpot 2/1/2
- Supports stock to 130+Hp
- Includes exhaust gaskets and hardware
- Built 100% in the USA, Lifetime Warranty
- Item Requires Shipping
- 73.0 lbs.
- W15.0000” x H8.0000” x L108.0000”
Our Best Pricing
Manufacturers occasionally suggest that products be advertised at their suggested retail price. Because our price on this item is lower than the manufacturer's "minimum advertised price", the manufacturer does not allow us to show you our price until you place the item in your shopping cart.
Please note that this does not require you to purchase the product. You can easily remove it from your shopping cart if you decide not to buy it. We realize that this is an inconvenience and are regularly working with manufactures on how their policies impact our customers.
Please contact us at 920-423-3309 Mon-Fri between 9-5 CST with any questions or for additional support.×