RSD - Clarity Transmission Side Covers
- Designed as a direct replacement for OEM cable clutch covers
- Allows use of your stock, cable-actuated clutch while completing the flow of the Clarity cover line
- The Clarity window allows a view of the internal working components of your clutch actuation components and transmission
- Design matched to the Clarity line of products
- Easy bolt-on installation
- CNC machined from billet aluminum
- Specialty coating on Polycarbonate does not allow oil and grease to adhere
- Proprietary abrasion and UV-resistant film on polycarbonate to protect the surface from yellowing, marring or breakage
- Hardware included
- Available in Black Ops, Contrast Cut and chrome finishes
- Made in the U.S.A.
- NOTE: Not for models with hydraulic clutch.
- Caution: The Clarity cable clutch cover may interfere with some exhaust systems. When installing, please verify there is an adequate distance of at least 5/16" between the Clarity window and the exhaust pipe to allow adequate air flow and cooling. Failure to verify the gap distance may result in severe damage to the Clarity window, window discoloration and potential oil leakage
- Disclaimer: Roland Sands Design is not responsible for damage caused by improper installation
- Item Requires Shipping
- 73.0 lbs.
- W15.0000” x H8.0000” x L108.0000”
Aftermarket Product Use
By checking the box and clicking continue below, the individual acknowledges and agrees to the following terms and conditions:
In order for performance components to be listed “for use on a public highway” there is a certification process that needs to be met. This certification process varies based on the component (e.g. the process for a head lamp bulb and an exhaust system is entirely different). If a product manufacturer opts not to certify their performance part for use on a public highway, the part is labeled and is intended for “off-road use only”.
Performance components not certified for use on public roads are badged on www.fuelmotousa.com with the OFF-ROAD USE stamp are not legal to use and operate on public roads. Fuel Moto Inc. or www.fuelmotousa.com hold no responsibility either implied or otherwise for mechanical, electrical or other failure when using any aftermarket performance product. Items sold for off-road use only are not legal in many states and provinces and are not intended for use on a public road.
By purchasing any aftermarket performance product, the customer takes full responsibility for any use, and/or misuse of the product and agrees that Fuel Moto Inc or www.fuelmotousa.com holds no responsibility for any consequences, legal, or other, of such use and/or misuse. The use of performance modifications may violate warranties from the manufacturer of the vehicle or from others. Use of this product for purposes other than solely for competition is a violation of federal law and may violate applicable state or local environmental, motor vehicle and other laws.