Arlen Ness - Big Sucker Performance Air Cleaner Kit with cover
The Big Sucker is engineered to give your engine maximum airflow, which means more horsepower, more torque, and overall improved performance. Dyno testing has shown the up to a 21 percent gain in horsepower from simply adding a Big Sucker kit to your V-twin engine. Stage 1 kits give the option to use either your OEM air cleaner cover or to install an Arlen Ness custom cover.
PATENTED HIDDEN BREATHER BACKING PLATE:
- One-piece aluminum backing plate features our patented hidden breather technology. Each hidden breather is o-ringed at the heads and exits at the mouth of the injector/crab to provide efficient engine breathing, eliminating the need for any external hoses or hardware
- Radius air inlet provides maximum performance by providing unobstructed airflow
- Backing plates are available in Standard, Black Powder Coat, or Chrome finish
HAND MADE FILTER ELEMENT:
- Each filter is handmade in the U.S.A. one at a time using the finest materials available
- Filters are available in red or synthetic jacketed filter elements
- Standard red filters are pre-oiled, washable and feature 4-layers of surgical grade cotton for optimum filtration and maximum airflow
- Synthetic steel jacketed filters feature a synthetic material that is water resistant and never needs to be oiled. Just wash and re-use
- Unlike most other filters, our process of hand pouring each filter ensures a strong clean bond between filter element and body with no restrictive urethane residue on the filter element
- Item Requires Shipping
- 73.0 lbs.
- W15.0000” x H8.0000” x L108.0000”
Aftermarket Product Use
By checking the box and clicking continue below, the individual acknowledges and agrees to the following terms and conditions:
In order for performance components to be listed “for use on a public highway” there is a certification process that needs to be met. This certification process varies based on the component (e.g. the process for a head lamp bulb and an exhaust system is entirely different). If a product manufacturer opts not to certify their performance part for use on a public highway, the part is labeled and is intended for “off-road use only”.
Performance components not certified for use on public roads are badged on www.fuelmotousa.com with the OFF-ROAD USE stamp are not legal to use and operate on public roads. Fuel Moto Inc. or www.fuelmotousa.com hold no responsibility either implied or otherwise for mechanical, electrical or other failure when using any aftermarket performance product. Items sold for off-road use only are not legal in many states and provinces and are not intended for use on a public road.
By purchasing any aftermarket performance product, the customer takes full responsibility for any use, and/or misuse of the product and agrees that Fuel Moto Inc or www.fuelmotousa.com holds no responsibility for any consequences, legal, or other, of such use and/or misuse. The use of performance modifications may violate warranties from the manufacturer of the vehicle or from others. Use of this product for purposes other than solely for competition is a violation of federal law and may violate applicable state or local environmental, motor vehicle and other laws.