Dynojet - Dynojet Quick Shifter Accessories
- Races are won or lost in fractions of a second
- Dynojet's Quick Shifter (DQS) kit allows full-throttle, clutchless upshifts in racing and performance riding applications
- Shift rod pressure/tension sensor kit is a universal sensor that mounts to the shift rod in either a push or pull configuration; requires modification of gear-linkage tie-rod
- Linear travel sensor kit works with bikes that have no shift rod, or on those the shift rod sensor will not fit, by mounting one end to the shift lever and the other to a fixed point on the chassis; available in push or pull types with universal mounting hardware
- Plugs directly into the Power Commander expansion port with no re-wiring required
- Power Commander Control Center software lets you set engine dead time during upshifts and minimum rpm for system operation
- PART #s 1601-0011 and 1601-0012 are "pressure style" sensors for PCIII USB
- PART #s 1601-0244 and 1601-0245 are "pressure style" sensors for PCV
- PART #s 1601-0013 and 1601-0014 are "linear" sensors for PCIII USB
- PART #s 1601-0246 and 1601-0247 are "linear" sensors for PCV
- NOTE: To order either of the above sensors, you must find the correct direction of movement during an upshift (push or pull). For the shift rod/pressure/tension sensor, press on the shift lever in the direction of an upshift to see if the rod is pushing or pulling on the clevis on the shift shaft. For the linear travel sensor, also move the shifter for an upshift. If movement is down, a pull sensor is needed. If movement is up, a push sensor is required.
- Item Requires Shipping
- 73.0 lbs.
- W15.0000” x H8.0000” x L108.0000”
Aftermarket Product Use
By checking the box and clicking continue below, the individual acknowledges and agrees to the following terms and conditions:
In order for performance components to be listed “for use on a public highway” there is a certification process that needs to be met. This certification process varies based on the component (e.g. the process for a head lamp bulb and an exhaust system is entirely different). If a product manufacturer opts not to certify their performance part for use on a public highway, the part is labeled and is intended for “off-road use only”.
Performance components not certified for use on public roads are badged on www.fuelmotousa.com with the OFF-ROAD USE stamp are not legal to use and operate on public roads. Fuel Moto Inc. or www.fuelmotousa.com hold no responsibility either implied or otherwise for mechanical, electrical or other failure when using any aftermarket performance product. Items sold for off-road use only are not legal in many states and provinces and are not intended for use on a public road.
By purchasing any aftermarket performance product, the customer takes full responsibility for any use, and/or misuse of the product and agrees that Fuel Moto Inc or www.fuelmotousa.com holds no responsibility for any consequences, legal, or other, of such use and/or misuse. The use of performance modifications may violate warranties from the manufacturer of the vehicle or from others. Use of this product for purposes other than solely for competition is a violation of federal law and may violate applicable state or local environmental, motor vehicle and other laws.