RSD - Dyna Fork Brace
- Simplification in the name of function is what our fork brace is all about
- Allows you to get rid of the front fender without losing the integrity of the suspension
- Eliminates fork twist and increases rigidity from stock while looking good
- Replaces the front fender on most FXD models
- CNC machined billet aluminum support brackets mount to the existing fender bolt holes and a forward hole, giving the brace increased lateral support
- Laser cut hoop from 3/16"steel
- Practically eliminates front fork flex
- Hardware included
- Chrome has a chrome hoop, chrome bracket and a brass RSD logo badge
- Contrast Cut has a gloss black hoop, Contrast Cut bracket and a brass RSD logo badge
- Black Ops has a textured black hoop, Black Ops bracket and a brass RSD logo badge
- Made in the U.S.A.
- NOTE: Not designed for use with a front fender.
- Item Requires Shipping
- 73.0 lbs.
- W15.0000” x H8.0000” x L108.0000”
Aftermarket Product Use
By checking the box and clicking continue below, the individual acknowledges and agrees to the following terms and conditions:
In order for performance components to be listed “for use on a public highway” there is an approval process that needs to be met. This approval process varies based on the component (e.g. the process for a head lamp bulb and an exhaust system is entirely different). If a product manufacturer opts not to obtain approval for use on a public highway, the part is labeled and is intended for “off-road use only”.
Performance components that have been approved for use on a public roads are badged on www.fuelmotousa.com with the STREET LEGAL stamp and are U.S. 49-State legal manufacturer declared emissions replacement parts.
Performance components not approved for use on public roads are badged on www.fuelmotousa.com with the OFF-ROAD USE stamp are not legal to use and operate on public roads. Fuel Moto Inc. or www.fuelmotousa.com hold no responsibility either implied or otherwise for mechanical, electrical or other failure when using any aftermarket performance product. Items sold for off-road use only are not legal in many states and provinces and are not intended for use on a public road.
By purchasing any aftermarket performance product, the customer takes full responsibility for any use, and/or misuse of the product and agrees that Fuel Moto Inc or www.fuelmotousa.com holds no responsibility for any consequences, legal, or other, of such use and/or misuse. The use of performance modifications may violate warranties from the manufacturer of the vehicle or from others. Use of this product for purposes other than solely for competition is a violation of federal law and may violate applicable state or local environmental, motor vehicle and other laws.