FMF - Gold Series Pipes
- The most copied expansion chamber in the world
- All Gold Series pipes are computer-designed and dyno-tested to focus power gains where each machine needs them most
- Every pipe goes through the Tru-Flo stamping process to ensure quality performance and optimum fit
- Different pipes for selected models allow fine-tuning of a bike's powerband - SST pipes are a new industry benchmark; Fatty pipes offer better bottom and top power; Gnarly improves low- to mid-power with a little less on top than stock
- GOLD SERIES SST PIPES
- The fastest pipe on the planet
- SST technology is dictated by the trademarked module on the back of the pipe that accelerates exhaust flow and substantially improves performance
- Using FMF Tru-Flo manufacturing technology, SST systems have computer-designed dimensions that mate to the SST module
- Constructed of strong 19-gauge steel with a chrome-plated finish
- GOLD SERIES FATTY PIPES
- Computer-designed and dyno-tested to make power gains where each machine needs them the most
- Tru-Flo stamping process ensures a perfect fit and optimum performance
- Constructed of strong 19-gauge steel with a nickel-plated finish
- GOLD SERIES GNARLY PIPES
- Power gains are focused toward bottom and mid, with a goal of increased tractability
- An excellent off-road pipe, and a winner for tighter tracks
- Built with tough 18-gauge steel
- Item Requires Shipping
- 73.0 lbs.
- W15.0000” x H8.0000” x L108.0000”
Aftermarket Product Use
By checking the box and clicking continue below, the individual acknowledges and agrees to the following terms and conditions:
In order for performance components to be listed “for use on a public highway” there is an approval process that needs to be met. This approval process varies based on the component (e.g. the process for a head lamp bulb and an exhaust system is entirely different). If a product manufacturer opts not to obtain approval for use on a public highway, the part is labeled and is intended for “off-road use only”.
Performance components that have been approved for use on a public roads are badged on www.fuelmotousa.com with the STREET LEGAL stamp and are U.S. 49-State legal manufacturer declared emissions replacement parts.
Performance components not approved for use on public roads are badged on www.fuelmotousa.com with the OFF-ROAD USE stamp are not legal to use and operate on public roads. Fuel Moto Inc. or www.fuelmotousa.com hold no responsibility either implied or otherwise for mechanical, electrical or other failure when using any aftermarket performance product. Items sold for off-road use only are not legal in many states and provinces and are not intended for use on a public road.
By purchasing any aftermarket performance product, the customer takes full responsibility for any use, and/or misuse of the product and agrees that Fuel Moto Inc or www.fuelmotousa.com holds no responsibility for any consequences, legal, or other, of such use and/or misuse. The use of performance modifications may violate warranties from the manufacturer of the vehicle or from others. Use of this product for purposes other than solely for competition is a violation of federal law and may violate applicable state or local environmental, motor vehicle and other laws.
Our Best Pricing
Manufacturers occasionally suggest that products be advertised at their suggested retail price. Because our price on this item is lower than the manufacturer's "minimum advertised price", the manufacturer does not allow us to show you our price until you place the item in your shopping cart.
Please note that this does not require you to purchase the product. You can easily remove it from your shopping cart if you decide not to buy it. We realize that this is an inconvenience and are regularly working with manufactures on how their policies impact our customers.
Please contact us at 920-423-3309 Mon-Fri between 9-5 CST with any questions or for additional support.×