Jackpot 4" Dyno Tuned Mufflers
- Jackpot Dyno tuned 4" mufflers feature our legendary Fuel Moto dyno tuned baffle system designed from countless hours testing different baffle designs, configurations and dyno tuning to offer the best performing slip on mufflers available.
- Available in an unrivaled show chrome finish.
- Slash Up matching the cut of the saddle bags or Slash Down cuts available.
- These mufflers were designed specifically to be used with 2-into-1-into-2 styled head pipe, as well as a stage 1 air cleaner and Dynojet Power Vision (or appropriate EFI tuner).
- Jackpot mufflers offer the ultimate combination of performance and sound. The sound quality of these mufflers is truly second to none. Jackpot Dyno tuned mufflers provide a deep, rich tone that provides a true V-Twin note. They emit a very reasonable sound level in the idle and cruise range areas, and a nice powerful rumble in the upper RPM's.
- During the development, customer feedback was crucial as well years of riding, tuning, and selling exhaust systems to real riders who were looking for mufflers that were "not too loud, & not too quiet". We developed a muffler that after a long day of riding you will still say "these mufflers sound awesome" They truly offer a big pipe sound at a lower volume.
- Lifetime warranty on internal muffler components
- Made in the U.S.A.
Jackpot Dyno tuned mufflers - Idle & Low Revs
Jackpot Dyno Tuned mufflers on 2014 FLHTK
Jackpot Dyno Tuned Mufflers with Competition Baffles
Jackpot 4" Dyno Tuned Mufflers Compared with CFR Mufflers
- Item Requires Shipping
- 73.0 lbs.
- W15.0000” x H8.0000” x L108.0000”
Aftermarket Product Use
By checking the box and clicking continue below, the individual acknowledges and agrees to the following terms and conditions:
In order for performance components to be listed “for use on a public highway” there is an approval process that needs to be met. This approval process varies based on the component (e.g. the process for a head lamp bulb and an exhaust system is entirely different). If a product manufacturer opts not to obtain approval for use on a public highway, the part is labeled and is intended for “off-road use only”.
Performance components that have been approved for use on a public roads are badged on www.fuelmotousa.com with the STREET LEGAL stamp and are U.S. 49-State legal manufacturer declared emissions replacement parts.
Performance components not approved for use on public roads are badged on www.fuelmotousa.com with the OFF-ROAD USE stamp are not legal to use and operate on public roads. Fuel Moto Inc. or www.fuelmotousa.com hold no responsibility either implied or otherwise for mechanical, electrical or other failure when using any aftermarket performance product. Items sold for off-road use only are not legal in many states and provinces and are not intended for use on a public road.
By purchasing any aftermarket performance product, the customer takes full responsibility for any use, and/or misuse of the product and agrees that Fuel Moto Inc or www.fuelmotousa.com holds no responsibility for any consequences, legal, or other, of such use and/or misuse. The use of performance modifications may violate warranties from the manufacturer of the vehicle or from others. Use of this product for purposes other than solely for competition is a violation of federal law and may violate applicable state or local environmental, motor vehicle and other laws.