Khrome Werks 2:1 Exhaust System 17-later Harley Davidson Milwaukee-8 FLH Touring Chrome
- Designed to increase horsepower and torque while providing an aggressive, low-frequency sound level
- 1.75" to 1.875" to 2" high-flow 16-gauge stepped primary headers with a 2.5" collector
- 4.5" diameter, 16-gauge HP-Plus? muffler with 2.5" inlet
- Removable 1.5" absorptive baffle with 3" reverse cone outlet to maximize torque; baffle is wrapped in stainless steel wool and high-temp fiberglass for a rich mellow tone
- 2.50", 220°, 16-gauge heat shields
- 18mm and 12mm O2 bungs welded into the primaries
- Includes OEM-style muffler clamp and mounting hardware
- Made in the U.S.A.
This exhaust system does not use a catalyst and is not legal for use on any street driven vehicles.
*Please note: end cap not included.*