Khrome Werks 2-into-1 exhaust systems for Harley Davidson FLH Models
- Designed to increase horsepower and torque while providing an aggressive, low-frequency sound level
- Milwaukee-8 features 1.75" to 1.875" to 2" high-flow 16-gauge stepped primary headers with a 2.5" collector
- Twin Cam features 1.75" to 1.875" high-flow 16-gauge stepped primary headers with a 2.5" collector
- M8 4.5" diameter, (4" Twin cam) 16-gauge HP-Plus? muffler with 2.5" inlet
- Removable 1.5" absorptive baffle with 3" reverse cone outlet to maximize torque; baffle is wrapped in stainless steel wool and high-temp fiberglass for a rich mellow tone
- 2.50", 220°, 16-gauge heat shields
- 18mm and 12mm O2 bungs welded into the primaries
- Includes OEM-style muffler clamp and mounting hardware
- Made in the U.S.A.
These systems do not include a catalyst and are not compliant for street driven vehicles.