Dynojet - Power Commander V - 12-16 Harley V-Rod
- Fuel and timing control
- Rev Xtend increases Rev limit
- The Power Commander V can read the exact engine temp through the bike's own ECM which allows the tuner to choose how much fuel to add during cold starts
- Cold starting on heavily modified engines should now be much more controllable and easy to adjust
- Software displays J1850 data from bike's stock ECU
- Reduced size from the PCIII USB
- Easy to install
- USB powered from computer; 9 volt adapter is no longer needed
- Two position map switching function built in (switch not included)
- Can add any SPST switch and toggle between two different fuel/timing maps
- Gear/speed input allows for map adjustment based on gear
- Analog input allows user to install any 0-5 volt sensor
- Build an adjustment table based on analog input such as boost or temperature
- Power Commander V is capable of allowing each cylinder to be mapped individually and for each gear with the gear position input connected
- Ten throttle position columns
- World's largest dyno tested map database
- Enhanced "accel pump" utility
- Made in the U.S.A.
- Item Requires Shipping
- 2.0 lbs.
- W10.0000” x H4.0000” x L10.0000”
May We Suggest
- Have a question? Get in touch with us
- Email UsGet answers from the pros
- 920-423-3309Mon-Fri 9-5PM CST
- The Fuel Moto Difference
- Custom Fuel MapsWe will pre-load a custom map at no additional cost!
- Unlimited SupportHave a question? Give us a call and speak with a technician.
- We're the ExpertsAsk us anything. We pride ourselves on being your product expert!
- Huge Product SelectionIf you can't find the part, we'll get it for you!