Dynojet - Power Commander V
During checkout we will ask for your Year, Model, and Performance modifications so a technician can program a custom map into your Power Commander V!
- Fuel and timing control (NOTE: Only certain models allow for timing control)
- Rev Xtend increases Rev limit
- The Power Commander V can read the exact engine temp through the bike's own ECM which allows the tuner to choose how much fuel to add during cold starts
- Cold starting on heavily modified engines should now be much more controllable and easy to adjust
- Software displays J1850 data from bike's stock ECU
- Reduced size from the PCIII USB
- Easy to install
- USB powered from computer; 9 volt adapter is no longer needed
- Two position map switching function built in (switch not included)
- Can add any SPST switch and toggle between two different fuel/timing maps
- Gear/speed input allows for map adjustment based on gear
- Analog input allows user to install any 0-5 volt sensor
- Build an adjustment table based on analog input such as boost or temperature
- Power Commander V is capable of allowing each cylinder to be mapped individually and for each gear with the gear position input connected
- Ten throttle position columns
- World's largest dyno tested map database
- Enhanced "accel pump" utility
- Made in the U.S.A.
- Item Requires Shipping
- 73.0 lbs.
- W15.0000” x H8.0000” x L108.0000”
Our Best Pricing
Manufacturers occasionally suggest that products be advertised at their suggested retail price. Because our price on this item is lower than the manufacturer's "minimum advertised price", the manufacturer does not allow us to show you our price until you place the item in your shopping cart.
Please note that this does not require you to purchase the product. You can easily remove it from your shopping cart if you decide not to buy it. We realize that this is an inconvenience and are regularly working with manufactures on how their policies impact our customers.
Please contact us at 920-423-3309 Mon-Fri between 9-5 CST with any questions or for additional support.×