Baker Compensator Sprocket for Harley-Davidson Twin Cam models
BAKER Drivetrain offers the final solution to the late model compensator problems. The BAKER Drivetrain compensator sprocket is engineered with an annular oil distribution system that scavenges primary oil and pumps it with centrifugal force to all radial and axial thrust surfaces. English translation: This sprocket delivers quiet operation, relentless durability, and refined function to smooth out the inherent power pulsations of the second-generation Twin Cam and M8 motors.
- Same 34T as stock, does not change primary ratio
- Works with stock or aftermarket primary tensioners
- Engineered for quiet operation and increased durability, less "clunking" than the stock compensator
- Decreased compensating cam lobe diameter yielded a significant reduction in cam lobe velocities. With the reduction in cam lobe velocities, comes a reduction in wear.
- Increased radial width of the compensating cam lobes reduced the P.S.I. loading which greatly extended the durability.
- Seven supportive spokes structurally tie the sprocket ‘ring’ to the sprocket hub.
- The mass of the sprocket is concentrated towards the center so the ‘flywheel effect’ is minimized which reduces N&V noises during operation and shut down.
- Heat treated 4140 alloy steel construction.
- Made in USA
Direct replacement of OEM compensator on 2012-2017 Harley Davidson Dyna®, Softail® and 2011-2016 Touring models.
*SPECIAL NOTES* Dyna & Softail 2007 - 2011 models & 2007 - 2010 Touring models require H-D Rotor Assembly P/N 30041-08 to be purchased separately. Installation on ’06 Dyna® models will also require separate purchase of ’07-style stator and rotor kit P/N 30041-08