Legend REVO Shocks Harley Touring FL Models 12" with Standard Springs
Legend REVO shocks are engineered for a plush ride using premium components. That are manufactured in Sturgis, SD and feature an industry leading lifetime warranty. These shocks are available in various lengths and spring rates and they are very easy to tune.
- Legend REVO coil suspension uses Legend's Touring spring rates to produce superior ride quality and performance designed specifically for Touring models
- Legend REVO coils provide improved plush ride quality, control and resistance to bottoming out
- Legend REVO extended coil length has a larger "sweet spot" without increasing the overall shock length
- Legend REVO unique spring rate offers ability to soften preload and/or reduce ride height while maintaining a smooth ride
- Requires minimal preload adjustments when changing between rider weight or total motorcycle load
- All suspension adjustments can be done by hand, no tools required
- Easy installation and alignment is provided by spherical bearings on top and bottom
- Available in 12" and 13" lengths in standard or heavy-duty
- Black billet aluminum bodies with black springs
- All Legend REVO suspensions are assembled by hand
- Sold in pairs
- Lifetime Warranty
- Made in the U.S.A.
REVO Standard Springs are recommended for combined rider weight below 500 lbs, Heavy Duty Springs are recommended for combined rider weight above 500 lbs.