The Jackpot Milwaukee-Eight 2/1/2 Stainless Steel Head Pipe was designed specifically for the tuning & performance characteristics of the new Harley-Davidson Milwaukee-Eight 107" and 114" engines (stock or modified up to 130+Hp). Fuel Moto has spent countless hours developing our head pipe and our systems continue to be the highest quality, best performing head pipes on the market! The Jackpot head pipe accepts the factory M8 heat shields we have made installation extremely easy by incorporating heat shield alignment tabs into the design. These alignment tabs allow for precise heat shield fitment and allow for the stock look without the excessive heat. The Jackpot Milwaukee-Eight head pipe is designed for off road - closed course use, it is not legal or approved for street use.
Key Jackpot Milwaukee-Eight 2/1/2 Stainless Steel Head Pipe Features:
- Feature heavy duty .065" 304 Series Stainless Steel construction throughout with precisely machined billet stainless steel exhaust collars for maximum sealing and engagement into the exhaust ports.
- Exclusive Jackpot large diameter true merge collector.
- Retains factory heat shields which install easily with the heat shield alignment tabs.
- Dual 12mm & 18mm O2 bungs.
- Painstakingly applied hand TIG welding is utilized throughout the entire head pipe.
- Precise left exit spigot connects to OEM under-swingarm crossover pipe.
- Precisely vectored and formed CNC mandrel bent tubes assures full radius flow and exacting fitment.
- For use with 2017 specific mufflers with larger right side inlet.
- Includes exhaust port gaskets.
- Made in the USA.
- Limited Lifetime Warranty
- FOR OFF ROAD - RACE USE ONLY