Vance & Hines Fuelpak FP3
The Fuelpak FP3 is available Harley-Davidson models which use CAN Bus HDLAN ECM & J1850 ECM which include:
2007-2017 Touring models
2007-2017 Softail models
2007-2017 Dyna models
2007-2017 Sportster models
This unit connects wirelessly by Bluetooth to your iPhone or Android Smartphone. Fuelpak FP3 is a flashed based tuning product which has the ability to recalibrate various engine parameters and mapping for exhaust systems and other performance upgrades downloaded from the library of calibrations developed by Vance & Hines.
Get the Fuelpak FP3 for your Harley!
Vance & Hines ID: 66005 | Parts/Drag ID: 1020-2203
Vance & Hines ID: 66007 | Parts/Drag ID: 1020-2358
This unit connects wirelessly by Bluetooth to your iPhone or Android smartphone.
With the Fuelpak FP3 module plugged-in, Live Sensor Data can be streamed through your smartphone to display speed, RPM, cylinder head temperature, voltage, gear selection and several other channels.
- Smartphone App User Interface (iOS & Android)
- Recalibrates ECM by Flash tuning
- Autotune Feature for enhancing your tune
- Display Live Sensor Data on your smartphone
- Fuelpak FP3 requires a user supplied iOS or Android based unit such as a smartphone or tablet which is not included with purchase.
- FuelPak FP3 is a flashed based tuner which gives you basic control of fuel & spark. This product is best suited to Stage 1 modifications such as air cleaner & exhaust. FuelPak FP3 does not support modifications such as aftermarket cams or big bore kits.
- FuelPak FP3 maps are developed by V&H exclusively based on exhaust systems manufactured by V&H.
- FuelPak FP3 does not use a software suite for computer use, all tuning is done via smartphone or tablet.
- FuelPak FP3 marries to a single bike, this product cannot be unmarried, relicensed or used on another bike